Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Work work...

It's funny how you want something so much that when you get it, you prefer of not having it. Havent felt that at work yet, i feel i have a lot to learn and things will get pretty interesting...well..at least for now. Coz i'm new in this, and new input just gives that adrenalin rush to know more. But i gueess, once I get as old as some senior engineers here, guess that will be the time I'll stop...my gosh...i just heard they make like a quarter of a million in 4 months..!!!! 5 figure paycheck....something to look forward to after all. haha..IF i stay in the line. dunno yet....i might, since it's not that bad after all rite...ppl here are nice. willing to teach. So it's all ok...FOR THE TIME BEING. I'm not in that work stress i see them in. I see the senior engineer cracking his head just to plan out something. And losing that much hair~~!!!

So this marks my 2nd week of work. One week in Sunway. First week with my new car!! yea...drove to work today. muahahaha..did just fine. Parking are ample in the building..coz it's freaking expensive~!! but i heard i get to claim...so dun care! convenience sake. Everyone's like so excited for me...haha...but it's time I get independant la...plus, I drove the company car to KL the other day. I got my mom all freaked out.Could see the expression on her face. She's frantically searching for my cousin to get my personal life insurance.

So..this will be another day at work. Reached office like so early, an hour before time. How I wished I could clocked all this. Anyway..hoping for a good day today....

No comments: