Monday, August 22, 2005

Freedom..for a day !!!

Well, it's more of peace and quiet at home for a day. Sad to say, granduncle had passed away and parents had to make their way to Kelantan to attend the funeral...That only means FREeeeeeeDom for that short time. Sigh, so disappointed at myself for feeling this way... but then again, it was time for granduncle to go since he's old and with Alzheimers. Better for all.

So...with parents not being around, obviously unleashing the devil in me. Didn't know how desperately I needed that freedom till today. But it has an expiry date though. Yea...by tmr it's all gone.......... So wat's up for today? Erm..nothing much, my 2nd interview is this evening provided that I don't get sent off to somewhere else. If I don't then it's just gonna be interview, then dinner..then balik....or probably get a junior to yumcha or something like that. But I know it's gonna be checkup time tonite. Hmm... no chance to stay home late also. Sighh.... plus it's a working day tomorrow.

I don't really know what else to put in already. Already told my friend bout the date from hell I had over the weekend. I just want to put that behind me..and hoping that he gets the hint.

No comments: