Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Continuation...

What to say? Once again disappointed with the uni management, but don't really care once the event is over. It was a merry event, everyone getting back together. Everyone was chatting away during the speeches. As I said last time, I knew when the uni song plays, I will start crying. Tried holding my tears back. What a wonderful 5 years... been through it all, the happy, the sad, the stress, the satisfaction~! Although after the convo, didn't get to take pics with all the people I knew...I'm sure we'll have a chance to do it again anytime in the future. It was indeed a memorable convo...first time in my life I was holding 2 big bouquets of flowers. A bouquet from my friend and one from my parents. It was then close to 3 hours of photo taking. Oh ya, old friends came to visit and I got two more graduation presents.2 bears...

Need to check out my pathetic scroll... ( as in the official cert after that 5 years of studying ) , it's like half of an A4 cardboard like card, with a few sentences. Nevermind that lar, guess the hi-tech part is the E-Scroll. Yea, I have a digital version of my scroll...Not that I'm gonna forward it out or anything already. Came a bit too late also rite? I could have used it for job application last time. Anyway, it's displayed on the living room cabinet already. Oh ya, had my studio pic taken in Singapore. ..can't wait to see the pics. Waiting for my bro to send it back to me. Wonder how I looked with the awkward posing sessions. So proud of myself at the graduating ceremony... Don;t ask me why, it's just the feeling. The sense of achievement I guess. It was a tough journey and it was great to have the ceremony to mark the end of it. Although not that happy with that arrangement of the graduates heading up to receive the scrolls. No acknowledgement of the Class of Degree that I achieved. That's the down part of it.

Alrite...got some chores to settle....

No comments: