Saturday, August 13, 2005

WoooHooo....first week of work~!

Oh yea...incredible week. The week didn't start out right. First day of work, awkward day. No one asked me to join them for lunch. So much for the welcome eh? But that was first day...trying to adapt with the time, got so sleepy with the docs that I have to read, I think I dozed off somewhere in the middle. The introduction part was a bit weird...all like din expect me to join as RF Engineer. Think some of them was surprised. Heard from a staff that I might be the only female engineer...well, not sure bout that, but I know there's a lot of male engineers. At the end of the day, not much of communication established...The next day, better...coz since I talked to one of them, he was nice enough to ask me to join them for lunch. Haha...what a small world, he happens to be from my hometown. So we had lunch and chit chat and the get-to-know-you small talk. I was talking to a group of 5 and I only know like 2 of their names. What do you expect? It was like more than 20 names for one time...and they had to know my one name. It was bad haze day on that day. Can still remmeber their conversation about it. Haha, that was 2nd day and by the 3rd, I was off to client site to work. And I think it's gonna be a long time....might be there the whole of probation....tilll.............long long time. kinda sad that I really din get to experience the stuff the head of department was telling me. Hmm...if no other fresh job offers comes in, think I'd settle for this already. Kinda sad that the interview I went didn't turn out good. Sigh.... it's gonna be a 3-year bond if I stick to the company. We'll see how that goes....but since started with the client site, had been meeting up with a lot of uni people. haha...talking bout small world eh? So that was first week of work, nothing much to sum it up, just pratically waste time in office. Should start to become busy soon. And I aim to pick it all up ASAP. Ok..enough bout work...

Convoooo...came n gone. Nothing much to say bout it, but I can say I missed out a lot of picture taking with some friends I wanted to take pic with. Sigh, but hoping can retrieve all pics taken that day. Will ever be memorable.... Aiks...so wanted to go on with this entry, but it's way past my bedtime, will be crashing down on my bed. Will continue this later...


TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments: