Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's been a year~~!

Oh yea..it's a year since I started the blog, not exactly, it's a year and 10 days. :P I admit,, I don't update it much till...recently. Why is that eh? After uni life, it's working life and big part of my time is put in there already. I can officially announce, I'M OVERWORKED and UNDERPAID~! But who cares? It's this world where you can't complain bout it much, if you don't want to work, no problem, the company could find many more in the line to replace you. Yea, life's sad when it comes to the part where I work my weekends and don't get paid for it~!
Unfairness....and I still don't understand why my company is still appealing to the rest of my colleagues.

Oh well...it's a long holiday, considering that I took my unpaid leave tmr. Yea, kinda stupid to do it when I seriously have no where to go and nothing to do tmr. But the thought of going to office and work alone, kinda bores me there...and the latest news was the project will end by year end. That means it's no more Sunway office for me? Seriously, I'm damn blur bout it...Will need to send in an email to ask. But I like what I've been through the past 3 months +, coming into my 4th months at work. Don't really know how to do a lot...since I think I'd been going on and on with the same test and procedures, that I don't think there's something new unless problem occurs. I kinda looked forward for an outing with any senior engineers. I want to learn as much as I can from them before it all ends...but possibility of that is kinda low. Haha..and not to mention, the recent SMS bout me being involve in the affair thingy. If it comes out real from any of the wives of the senior engineers...I'm gonna just make the situation worst if there's an outing after all. Sigh..that SMS still bothers me...

Anyway, Deepavali day. Went visiting to an old friend's place in Shah Alam. Was nice to meet up with a couple of friends to catch up. It's always interesting to get together and find out what's going on with who. I just recently know that one of my friend is training to be a pilot, another opened a computer shop and another opened a tuition centre. Yea, got to pay them all a visit someday. Alrite..it's time to go meet old friends. Should end here for now.

No comments: