Sunday, November 13, 2005

Confession of a 23 year old...

I was out with my friends for supper late last nite...well...erm...it's already morning since I went out at about 1AM. Obiously parents are freaking out about it already. Will get to hear some naggings later today. How'd I know?No idea why I woke up in the mid morning just to hear bout their conversation bout me. Okay...they sounded disappointed and worried I guess. To them, what's happening to our daughter recently? To me, GOSH, how I missed my uni life!

One of the guys that I was out with was saying how happy we all were back then...sighh. I know~! So am I happy now? That's a tough one to answer. I'm happy with the job for now, happy that I don't get to stay in most of the time...I'm happy at home most of the time I guess, it would help if my parents were to treat me as an adult and let me handle my life. The part bout restricting where I go and all that, starting to feel the breach in my privacy, but with them, there is no privacy. They are still running through my mails. Sometimes I think I should just shift out...just to runaway from all that. I'm not a regular party goer or anything of that sort, but once in a while I would love to be free to do that. Going for drinks after work, meeting new people...yea,I'm suppose to go find a bf and since my mother don't like me going out and all, I find that an impossible task. And she goes around telling my relatives that no guys likes/wants me and she's still asking me to find a bf...I find my parents are SUPERBLY hard to please. I know the next move is to confront them and tell them what I feel, but that would just make matters worst. Coz knowing my parents, the next thing that comes to mind is who is our daugther mixing with?Getting these ideas that she's big enough to control her own life and daring enough to tell us that. I'm at this point, where I think I still can take it...just that don't know how long....GOSH....I still get phone calls everyday~!Why???? My attitude was that bad that I need monitoring EVERYDAY??? I'm serious bout my work and having the need to travel outstation a lot, I'd take extra care of myself. Why doesn't my parents have that trust in me??This is so frustrating most of the time. I'd blog bout the same old thing like so many times...and as long as I'm under this roof, I'd be in the situation till a very long time. Can't wait till my sis-in-law delivers her baby...yea,my parents would be in Singapore then. My mom would be there for a month. Dad will still be around I guess, probably travelling to and fro from Singapore-Klang. Something to look forward to. Sigh...what a way to start of my Sunday morning...SAD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information is useful -----------------------------------------------------------------------------cheap-imitrex order