Saturday, November 12, 2005

Birthday celebration was great~!

So so ...it's like a few days after my birthday. Didn't have the time to blog about it, when I thought I had the time, work came along, then my regular dose of sitcoms and reality shows kicked in, so it got delayed.

This year...something different. My first birthday after graduation. It was really nice for my group of friends to remember and celebrated it the day before in Pyramid. It's like the venue for the 23rd birthday : Sunway Pyramid. Sunday lunch was there so were Monday lunch and dinner. Sunday lunch was with my uni friends in Kim Gary. Monday was lunch with my colleagues and dinner was with a good friend. I missed the gathering on Tuesday though, coz of WORK~! I had to miss my own birthday celebration coz of work..this is sooooo sad. But then again, can't help it. Suddenly needed to go Terengganu. Didn't expect the gifts either. It was nice. I'm putting in some pics.

My cake with uni friends. A very nice one, with peach in it.


Me with my cake.

Gonna be this 2 pics for now. Having some problems uploading for the time being. And...my blog has changed face again.... something went wrong with my previous template..too lazy to look for the code to correct. So changed it. :P

No comments: