Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Headache...end of the year sickness....sighh..

At the wake of morning, been sneezing the whole freaking day~!! No idea what's wrong with me just yet. Hope I'm not coming down with a flu or anything. Maybe the radiation is getting to me. Yea, been bugged to get insurance already. Let's see...anyhow also, I have to allocate a certain budget for that for the coming years...it's a 20-year thingy...so thinking hard and thinking far. Still wondering where I'll be 6 months from now. Been talking to me colleague bout life after the project ends...where do we get our extra income? Living off from our basic is just sad...coz in the end of the day, there's really nothing much left of it.

And it's coming to the end of the year already. No...don't think I'm gonna get any bonus, don't think I'll get my OT allowance too. So not that looking forward on that part. Am looking forward for the training though. AND for that, I think I'd need to read up on a lot of stuff...which I havent been doing. Gosh, I wanna relax and not think bout anything now. Headache comes when I think of things, my brain refuse to work well with body today. Darn, think symptoms are getting more REAL!!!!! Not good...not good at all.

Brain really wants to shut down...still thinking how to get myself home later. Can't think..will blog another time.

No comments: