Monday, November 07, 2005

It's my Birthday~!

Turning older today...feels good to know that my friends rememberd it. Been getting sms-es since morning..which is kinda nice. :) Wouldn't expect many to remember though. It's gonna be a luncheon with colleagues and dinner with friend today. Yesterday was with my group of close friends back in uni. Really nice to meet up with them after a few months. Too bad some of them are not around, like Siew Theng in Penang, Zheng...lost in some other part of the world :P, Wai Ling being busy with her music classes...hmmm...i wonder why Tio din show up though.

Was a short break...it was long...but it felt like so short. Went PD and back. Nothing much on this time when we went. Staying indoors most of the time. Don't have pics to upload though since most of the pics taken not from my camera. Will get to upload once I get more pics. :) So that would be all for this time..detecting difficulties to type with my backspace key giving me problems. Sighh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi gneleey. I'm just starting to play badminton and would like some advice on buying a badminton racket. I've joined this site (badminton racket) to get some advice but I wondered what badminton racket you would recommend. Many thanks