Sunday, October 30, 2005

Who's at fault? The husband,the wife or the mistress?

The idea for this blog came in when I shockingly received an SMS asking me whether I'm involve in some secret affair with someone's husband. It ended with a threat that if I don't speak the truth, I'd be in trouble. I was a little shocked..then the images of my friends who are married came into mind...not much of them and I don't know any of their wives. So I kinda narrowed down to 2. Don't really know how to figure out which one. OR it might just be a wrong number. Anyways, I don't feel threaten though since I'm not involve in any secret affairs. Already an understood statement, married guys...out of bound. The "M" word.

So, if you put urself in that wife's shoes...would you be confrontational with the husband and mistress? OR you would confront the mistress and not let your husband know? I don't seem to have any of my married guy friends asking me on whether their wives spoke to me...so if the SMS was really meant for me, the wife here chose the latter.

Why the mistress? Aren't the husbands at fault here? They are wrong at the first place for not being able to provide security for their wives. They are wrong for being with the mistress. They come up with thousand and one excuses for their involvement with the mistress and for a wife who desperately want to save the marriage would forgive and forget. Who gets the bad name in the end? You go figure....( With this said, I am to STRESS that I do not support the mistress and the husband)

So that's it for now. Kinda tired from my outstation trip. Will write again when I'm bored I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeh. No news is good news.

YeeLeng said...

the secret revealed...i found out who the wife is....