Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A blog frm Muar

This is so cool~! I guess this is the only blog I get to do frm outstation with my laptop and with a broadband line. Download speed is exhilaratingly quick~!(ok..i'm not sure that phrase actually is usable or not) Up to 1Mbps. It's the first time I see my DU meter readings reaching such high figure~! I wonder if any of my files would actually finish downloading before going back up to my room. Being a hotel that offers broadband, kinda cool already, I don't mind the room being old and dimensionally wrong. The shape of the room is just wrong.....

Been sometime since I wrote, the latest update. I'M GOING CHINA. Oh yea...there's this 3G training over there at the end of the year. It's freeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzziiiiiiiingggg there...and I'm going there...my goodness, still thinking how to last in the cold cold place. Will be spending my Christmas and New Year there this year. Kinda exciting. First time on a flight, first time out to such a far place,first time in 4 seasoned country...first time for a lot of stuff. Excited~! But before that, there's like so many things to do, I don't know where to start. First off, I need to get my winter clothings...I wished my company had allowance for that. I havent gotten my credit card yet...sigh...been a longgggg wait for that too. Thank goodness that boss stood up for me today and questioned the HR fella bout it. Hahaha...oh yea...the advantages of being the only female engineer...Last week was back in office, met up with another boss and CTO. Looks like all of them know me....surprise surprise. Limelight is good for somethings and it's not always good. Might hurt me in the future too if I slack.

Hmm..other updates include of me meeting up with my ex-housemate, Siew Theng when she was here to watch Snow Wolf Lake. After a while of not meeting everyone, everyone still looks the same. That was what she said...truthfully, it's only half a year since we've graduated, don't think there's much changes with anyone just yet. Too early to tell. And besides that, life's just as boring as it was the last time I wrote. Hmm...thinking back..not really. The job part is getting interesting I guess...the other day we get to enter one of the cabin...get to know more of what exactly I'm doing...which is a new thing for me. That day it took us 5 hours to troubleshoot the site, which in the end of the day, my project manager settled it. We just had a rough idea what the problem was and how to overcome it. But the journey there was an eye-opener to a lot of stuff, mostly it's information given by our project manager regarding stuff that I should know. Ok..shall not dwell into it already. Getting late...going back up to sleep. Woohoo..and one of my cartoons are done downloading...Not bad, not bad at all~!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waa... Another one to China... Back to 'motherland'.

YeeLeng said...

Hahaha...what to do? The training is there, it's 2 weeks...still thinking if there's any posibilities of me going HK during the weekends. DISNEYLAND~!! I'll be standing at the entrance only lar...dunno how much is the entrance fee also.