Thursday, October 06, 2005

*Yawn* boring day at work...

So it's been 2 months ++ since I've started working. It has been fun...kinda enjoy the traveling when you get to see a lot of stuff that you wouldn't thought you'd see in a million years...well...not that long I guess, at least I wouldn't have thought I'd travel so far for work. So it's been east-coast to southern of the Peninsular of course. Being a female restricted myself from traveling to East Malaysia, Already said and no changes would be made, yea...he did say something bout him being sexist but since he's doing it for the safety of us, guess I should be thankful.

Anyways...been interesting to visit to other states also. C'mon, who'd imagine, me, someone who doesn't even step out of the house for like weeks and suddenly I'm around peninsular Malaysia going here and there. Hmm...people are really envious of my job.. Frankly, the job, is not that hard, it's just taking a lot of time especially when you travel. Don't think I have anything nice to upload at the moment. No nice pics, no time to take nice pics.

Sigh..gonna make this short. Going to go off soon enough. I'll write when I get in tomorrow. Just thought I'd write since so free now.

No comments: