Sunday, October 23, 2005

Shopping...shopping...and...broke~!

Alriteyyy...when there was no one amongst my friends knew that I'd been blogging, it's okay to not blog for like 3 months or 3 years~!When I have the ONE reader ( Yes..it's you Zheng~!), he will be ther to remind me that I need to update it. Gee, thanks I guess, my first ever reader. Flattered .. :D

Anyways, it's been 11 days since the last blog. Nothing much happened. Told you my life was mundane and stuff I do, just bores any other living soul in this world...OH WAIT, I forgot the part bout me overspending the past week. Sigh, been suck into this tendency to SHOP~! My gosh, the past week, I had bought myself stuff that I don't really need. New pair of sandals which I don't think I'll wear much, thank goodness I did not go for the heels~! A new bag, a few new tops, a pair of jeans....this is excessive spending. NEED TO STOP~! Heck, my outstation claims for this month is so darn quiet. I practically used up all the claims in the shopping spree I got myself in...and it's not even CNY. It's Deepavali + Raya....I'm one lost fella who went shopping coz of one word : SALE~! It's crazy how this little voice in my head never said anything the past 22 years and decided to speak so loudly this year. It's slowly echoing in my head : sale, sale, sale , sale ...SALE~~!!!!! Weird...you know how you can always balance out the pros and cons in anything that you do? That word came and clouded all of that thought and it's like the devil taking over~!

And stuff in office, been kinda quiet too. But getting to know my malay colleagues, so been typing a lot of broken BM in YM lately. Kinda weird to ask me to write in BM nowadays. Even the other day when I was writing the police report for the accident, was kinda weird. My partner was driving the other day when a small rock kinda flew off from the front lorry and chipped one small portion of the windscreen of the car. Boss said must lodge a report, both of us head to the police station and it was story-time, although kinda hard to express it in BM, we ended up saying ( direct translation ): A speeding lorry went over a road filled with small rocks and therefore all rocks were flying and one of it hit our windscreen. Yea, sounded crappy and the policemen were laughing at the statement, but who cares, we just needed that report so we're off the hook.

Wohoo...yess~!! going to be outstation next week. Can't wait. Can't be sitting around in office too much. Far too dreadful to pass 8 hours staring at the PC with nothing much to do. If they give me the time off, I'll end up somewhere spending again~! Yea, was doing just that the last Friday. Went all the way up to Cyber to meet up my ex-colleagues during training for lunch. Well, meeting them was nice, lunch was free too. Nice bunch of ppl, at least there were more female engineers there than my working place now. :P But all attached and one is married recently.So are all the ppl in my workplace...except 2 senior engineers and one junior. Hmm..I guess I'm stopping for now. Next update, after my outstation trips. :D Adios~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mm hai guar... Have to bring me up meh. Hehe. Gan batte ne.