Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Things you see on the road...

WOoohooOooo .... been at work for 2 months plus and I've traveled half of Malaysia already! That's 7 out of 13 states. Well, since being the girl, I can only travel to Peninsular, so that would make 7 out of 11 then. Whoa, can't believe it too.

It's interesting what you get to see on the road. Besides the animals running around or strolling along the road, people driving in the car also has their own "activities". I just happen to see a guy reading while driving~! With his book on the steering and his earphone plugged in, he was cruising the highway...I wonder if the concentration is really that good and he could really multitask. My partner was eating her brownies while cruising the highway. All I could do was drink water while I drive. Not good at multitasking when driving, even tuning the radio will distract my concentration. :P Takes experience to do that I suppose...or I'm just that bad.

Talking bout animals...each site visit is like a visit to the "open zoo". The most common animals that I've seen are chickens, cows, goats and monkeys. These animals are always in sight. Other animals are like wild boars, goose, ducks, monitor lizards, dogs, cats, squirrels, snakes and eagle! Well, as much as I'd like to see them running around happily enjoying themselves, a lot of times I'd see them dead on the road resulted from been ran over by lorries or big trucks. Kinda sad, I was at this site the other day, I managed to avoid the lizard that decided to cross the road that one particular day. By the time I turned back, that poor lizard was already dead. Another round on the same road, the poor lizard was squashed already. All that happened in less than an hour~! So all animals that crosses the free way are at this high risk of death. Can't help all of it, but will try to avoid all that crosses path with me....BUT BUT....think I killed one lizard the other day. Felt really bad...but I seriously did not see it and it was too late to avoid it. Oh well, guess would need to be alert of that next time.

Besides animals and people, seen many quite breath-taking sights The seasides, the caves, the moutains, and the trees~! The Gua Musang trip was interesting. The caves, just magnificent! We've been on some sites that's along the South China Sea. Interesting also. Sites at the east coast. The kampung sites are also an eye-opener. Don't play-play. People stay in wooden houses but on one particular corner of their roof, you'd see a satellite dish.Yea...people in kampung watch ASTRO~!! I was surprised of course, at a place where there's no wireless reception, people are that in-touch with technology~! :P Probably I'm the "ulu" one in that case.

Alrite...that would be all to blog about.

No comments: