Tuesday, September 27, 2005

First ever day off...

Well, when everyone's all jealous of me having the day off, I was not that happy bout it. Day off suppose to mean just relaxing and sitting back. Frankly, been doing that for the past few months before I started working. So kinda bored with that kind of lifestyle. Crazy eh? People are working like mad wishing to have their day off, here's me wanting to work. :P

Anyway, since had the time, went out to meet ex-roomie. Angie. One happily married woman. Just recently heard that she might not take up the engineering field after all after studying for so long. It's true when she said, it really depends what you really want to do with your life. I chose the field because I want the experience. She chose not, coz her current commitments are enough to occupy her time. We all think she dun really need to work already since her husband can actually support her. But being a woman of this age, I think career plays a major role is my life now...since I'm single and all. She was surprised that I ended up as an engineer, she had this thinking that I'll end up to become some businesswoman meeting clients everywhere. hahah...well...i might start off an engineer, who knows, i'll end up as a businesswoman in the future. :D

So that's bout all to blog about for now. Sigh..tonite's the badminton match. It's gonna be sooo embarassing. Been ages since I've held the racquet. Playing against an old friend. It's gonna be a laughing scenario tonite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Live From the Palm-Microsoft Announcement
PC World's Techlog News, opinion, and links from Editor in Chief Harry McCracken.
I have a web marketing site. It pretty much covers web marketing related stuff.

Don