Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A poem for you....

Okay, wasn't that much of a productive day, still suck at my driving, need to get it right the next time already, cause I want to start driving by myself. Anyway, today had another round of nagging from parents. Desperately need to hear bout job interviews soon...probably a job offer. :D Keeping my fingers crossed then.

Anyway, got me thinking bout old times when parents started with the nagging. Kinda miss my Cyber home, where I have the freedom to do what I want....everything seems restricted at home. And was doing some searching over some old stuff I have the other day, and surprisingly, I found this poem that I composed for a guy that I happen to like at that time...( fyi, it didn't work out, coz the guy felt like we're better off as friends) I think I wrote this when he was feeling down at that time, kinda gave me that inspiration(it was never shown to anyone before this, thought I'd share it here) , and I kinda feel like dedicating it to a friend that happens to be sad over a small argument with his girlfriend. This may suck, so here goes:

Friends come, friends go,
Not many that actually follow,
Just wanted you to know,
I'll be the friend to share your sorrow.

Things you do, things you say,
Never fails to brighten up my day,
I will always hope and pray,
For your happiness everyday.

Being a joker at times,
I know it's not a crime,
Craps I learn to accept,
Coz knowing you is no regret.

When things don't seem right,
Face it with all your might,
With your friends at your side,
Supporting you all day and all night.

Remember what I told you,
Keep this poem, oh, please do,
Just a reminder to you,
Our friendship is indeed true.

Haha...it may suck but copyright reserved! Not much of a poet. Never came across my mind that someone whom I thought was happy-go-lucky would feel so sad, I could even sense it while chatting with him through Yahoo! messenger. But anyway, I'm hoping that he has a brand new happy day tomorrow. I hope everyone does too...

No comments: