Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Interesting + "interesting" day...

Hmm....interesting day today, had my first job interview ever...it was more of a chatting session, asking me bout uni life, why this and why that...he asked how long I spent online on the average, and I said 6 hours, there was a surprised look on his face, hmm, I wonder...if I would say more than that, don't really know how he'll respond. Anyway, the surprising question was asking me "You know what's Ohm's Law?"....he asked it in a teasing way, not sure what he wanted, came as shock also, ( Erm, I was expecting like other Laws or Theorems) . But I did manage to answer that. Then the interview lasted for half an hour. Quite an interesting experience. But working in Putrajaya was not really what I had in mind...and the people around me are talking as if I've got the job, well..truthfully, I thought my performance was a so-so only...and knowing the people I'm up against for this vacancy, my chance is getting slimmer by the minute, probably my resume is in the "keep for future consideration" tray already.

Ahem..."interesting" day today. Was at my hairdresser's place today ( finally got my haircut!) , then this auntie came and was talking to my hairdresser bout goat placentas. Oh yea, you read it right, GOAT and not human, and it's LIVE GOAT placentas. That auntie works for some plastic surgeon. ( according to my hairdresser, he's a real hunk ... my hairdresser is a 40-years-old mother of three...and she was practically drooling when describing him! and I wonder what's her definition of a hunk actually.. :P I believe she mentioned him for at least 3-4 times in that hour!) Anyway, that hospital is offering injection of goat placentas to make one feel rejuvenated and of course stay pretty. According to that auntie, it has some other benefits, as people grow older, than absorption of minerals to the body also lesser, then the placenta injection will actually fix that problem la..and bla bla bla...I just think that people go for that main reason: being young and beautiful. The conversation continues bout the customers there mostly are rich wives or those prostitutes ( both of them speculating that they are). Imagine the distance you will go just to feel pretty... ohh...forgot to mention that it's RM2000 per dose. At least a minimum of 2 dosage will only see the effect. That's the goat placenta rate, the human placenta rate is far lower. It was RM600 per dose... something new to know about. I still can't imagine how people will directly put that in their body system...Rich housewives with no where to spend their money I guess...

Enough of interesting and "interesting" facts today. Gonna call it a day, been a long one....

No comments: