Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Work work...

So how's life been since the last I posted? Yeah..guessed it right: HECTIC~! So I've been occupied everyday since I got back to HQ...not even a time to stop and just waste the day away like last time. Hmm..I'm gonna be occupied further on with more work..life's all bout work for me now. Like starting a new job.... :P

It's already August...and it only means one thing... Pulau Perhentian! And that's happening at the end of the month...provided I get to meet the first deadline...if not...gone la my 300+ paid holiday. Will try to work till finish deadline.. I hope this is project will run smoothly too...

And I've met up with some old friends recently. Feels great to catch up also la...and this weekend will be WJ's day..~~evil grin~~ :> ...can't wait! I mean for the dinner + celebration... *no other meanings* :P Have a good week ahead people~!

No comments: