Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A sense of belonging...

I think everyone would agree that anyone somehow and at some point would need to feel the sense of belonging. Feeling the need to be accepted by a certain group of people...

For me...been back to my HQ for close to a month already. Having a bunch of young group of colleagues is kinda new to me.. :P (*I used to be the younger few in the bunch previously!*) But blending in was not really a problem considering I did knew a few of them before this..so wasn't that bad. SO things in the office is not that bad for now ;)

Anyway, since I'm a little free from work today, besides work, there is those other issues starting to surface. My previous post said something bout the void feeling. Don't feel it that much already, but then am troubled by a few events that had just occurred... makes me think and wonder even more of... hmm...hope that things get better soon. Till then, I hope everyone have a carefree week. I just realised that over the past few weeks, the number of white hair strands had increased! Not a good sign. Over-using my braincells for unnecessary thoughts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

calm b4 the storm ngek ngek :P