Thursday, August 14, 2008

ARGH~~

Not really a good week for me...sucks...every bit~! Hate it that things went wrong..hate it when need to redo things...hate it when I'm too careful to make things right, eventually it goes wrong...hate it when things are last minute...hate it when I might not be able to go for my trip...hate it that Murphy's Law is so damn true...i just hate this week la... really f**ked up! ( sorry for the language..just needed to release some stress...in the end of the day, i decided to put * instead of the whole word )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool down..life is like that.take it easy!!

Anonymous said...

life sucks..u know it , i know it. just njoy the little thingss

YeeLeng said...

i'm trying...but my trip was planned months ago~! There's no way that i want to miss it...