Saturday, August 09, 2008

My tyre....AGAIN~~~!!!

Second time this year la... how sad. Another tyre puncture case. Actually it's more of my car tyre is worn out. Could've exploded? Don't even wanna think the worse case scenario. My tyres were causing some problems...so it's time to get them changed. 50000km, 3 years..my tyres have served me good already la. Think will change them soon. So any suggestions where I can get cheap and good tyre for my SLK (Small Little Kelisa :P) ? Extra expenditure sumore.. so sad..a bit unexpected. :(

And what a day to remember it by.. 080808 ...Beijing Olympics day! Just finished witnessing the opening ceremony. At some point it's quite interesting, while at some part it's a little boring. But overall it's a good job done for all the hardwork for such a long time from preparation to practice.

So Monday's the start..let's hope all preparations made are sufficient. Just need to keep my fingers crossed till it's all done. Tension~~~ !!!

4 comments:

Jian said...

SLK.. hahahah.. nice one.. :) time to put some unconditional attention for her dy laa.. give her some good new shoes so baru she can go hook up with some macho real SLKs.. :)

Anonymous said...

my slk? bruised bit... :P

YeeLeng said...

haha..any of u guys want to sponsor me a bit ar??

The way it is said...

Aiks...next time remember to check ur tyres once a while .:) 3 years is one very long lasting tyre .:) I shall ask that 2 guys to sponsor you for your new REAL SLK .:)