Sunday, August 17, 2008

Embarassing moments..

Well..I was hoping to have the weekend to breeze through with no outstanding issues...I guess, I'm quite relaxed this week. Anyway, today when I was coming back from buying back my lunch, heard the radio saying that one of their cruzers team are around my housing area. So I was thinking, what the heck...get over and get some freebies, which I did. :p First time ever that I did this kinda thing...then I got drag to do something. Well..the fella asked me to sing. What an embarassing moment. sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...(Trust me...I didn't even want to sing.... ) More embarassed was when I can't get a small girl's attention when I sang it.. sighh..

anyway...time to root for Lee Chong Wei for the quest of the Malaysia's first gold. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder it rained la!!!! hahaha

YeeLeng said...

yesterday it didn't~~

Anonymous said...

cameron it did....see the effect:P