Thursday, April 03, 2008

Taking chances

Wow...been stuck in the car doing my drivetest and been hearing Celine Dion songs on and on over the airwaves...this song really got sipped into my head: Taking Chances.

Nice song..don't really agree about the MTV though, but then, worth a listen. Googled up the lyrics and I kinda like the chorus. The chorus goes something like this:

"What do you say to takin' chances?,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowin' if there's solid ground below,
Or a hand to hold or hell to pay,
What do you say? What do you say?"


Yea, so what do u say to taking up something that you've never done before?Should be fun right? Like eating balut! :P I'm looping this song over youtube, maybe I should start taking chances with some new things. :)

I've recently got active in MyKlang forum. Basically gathering of Klangites in one eSpace community to talk bout everything under the sun about our beloved small town. Already met with a few of them. Interesting people. A lot of activities, especially the part bout FOOD! And I'm looking forward to more! Need to have some diet planning already! :P So that's about all to blog..kinda tired after long drives these days.

2 comments:

Jian said...

whattt do u say?!?! say to wat? i dunno.. hehe.. :)

YeeLeng said...

say to taking chances lorr...