Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tiring morning

Question to the female readers, do you know how to change the tyres for ur car? Well..go learn it up if u don't know... :p Had my first ever face-on with a flat tyre this morning! Sad to say, I didn't change the tyre myself. Had to ask for assistance. Need to thank my neighbours for helping out. I get so lost when it comes to automobile. Engineer I might be..but I'm seriously helpless when it comes to car. that's why I had all the emergency numbers saved in my mobile just in case breakdown or anything.

Wasn't a good morning. Had a blackout the night before. Difficulty to sleep in the warm warm room. Only got to bed about 3, had to wake at 7. Thought I'll get to work earlier, mana tau..flat tyre. In such damsel-in-distress moments,and no knight-in-shining armour to rescue, so just needed to get my next door neighbours to help out. :P They helped me changed the spare tyre..noticed that it's THEY(both my neighbours were there..)Had the tyre changed and head to petrol station to pump air into the spare tyre. One bypasser told me the spare looks like couldn't last. got me scared, so I went to the tyre shop and waited till the shop to open. Waited in front of the shop for half n hour..Was sending SMSes to kill time and everyone had the same question to ask: "Did you change it urself?" Of course no la.. :p Why so curious? I thot it's only natural that a girl don't know how to do it?!

Anyway, in the end I got it changed. The repairman fixed it within 10 minutes. Took him 3 minutes to replace my spare with the fixed tyre.Paid him RM4 and off I go to work. What a seriously tiring morning..gonna be a long night ahead. Hoping for a smooth ride..Hope everyone have a good week ahead!

No comments: