Monday, April 28, 2008

Have you checked the TOTO results?

First thing in the morning, "EH, YOUR CAR, 1st PRIZE". Half awake, I went like..huh?



Image quality not that good..but I think quite visible numbers in the first prize category.

And who said the numbers "4" are the unlucky ones. Can open first prize in lottery, don't play-play!

But afterall, this post if just for the fun of it. I didn;t buy any lotteries so I did not win anything, just that it's in the 1st prize list. Worth mentioning a bit. I wonder what if I had a ticket...hmm.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u had the ticket... u would treat me go makan fried chicken:P

Jian said...

aiyor yl apa la.. tot can 'wat' u dy.. dun care lor u tipu our feelings by trigger us and mislead us by putting 4D thing.. :p

YeeLeng said...

peki,i still can treat u makan fried chicken :)

jian, cannot "wat" me la..i'm not a lottery person anyway... but when u get back, i can buy u a meal, no issues bout that. ;)