Monday, December 24, 2007

Last week of December...

Wow..we're coming to the end of the year. That's pretty fast!!! And I haven't been blogging much. So let's rewind a bit. 19th December...my ex-roomie's b'day. Muahaha...finally old liao leh!!! Welcome to the club.


There she is..all smiley getting old. :D Nice cake too!

We ate at Mizi Shabu-Shabu. Those with personal hotpot. Taste,erm..as I always think, you can't really mess up steamboat. The only thing would be the raw ingredients are not fresh...which is not the case. So it turns out to be okay. Ohh..can comment about the sauces though. not that good la. :P So here, need to say a big thank you to Wei Jing for doing the organizing...this is the best organiser you can find la...he even sent this out to us:



What a good planner...Digi so lucky. So if you guys interested to get to this steamboat place. Search no more. Here's the map!

It was nice meeting up with everyone for a small chat. After that fulfilling dinner. We had the cake cutting thingy. Fruit cake. Nice! Mr and Mrs Wong was there. Horng Jau, Yong and Tio too. We got to movies after that. I Am Legend. Turns out to be not so bad. :)

So...quite lazy to blog on. Haven't got my pics from the tong yuen thing.Will update again once I've got it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wai yak~!!! how come ugly photo is there? i thought we promised not to put any photos on blog to pollute it?

YeeLeng said...

hehe.. other ppl picture can la. not mine :p hahahhaa...

weijing said...

wah....putting my google map without my consent, sue you sue you..haha...

YeeLeng said...

har?? I was praising you wor..still want to sue me meh???