Thursday, August 03, 2006

Stress at work

Wow...I'm finally feeling that STRESS...Been crazy these few days with the database stuff. Killing my eyes with excel... That day was more stressed out when the engineer told me I have limited time to executed some commands. Damn scaryyyy.....

Anyway...it's getting close to ONE year. Yea...in a couple of days actually. Going to treat myself with something good. Still not sure what is that yet. Kinda broke this month having to pay for my car insurance and Penang and family day thingy this coming Saturday.

Last weekend...Beggar chicken. Well...one thing for sure is I wont be making a second trip back there to eat. All the stuff kinda taste the same...something like stewed herbal chicken/duck/pork leg.The boneless fish was interesting, but in the end, just tasted like some fish cake. Soup also tasted like some normal pig intestine soup that you can find it at any normal hawker stall. Rating: 2 out of 5.

Oh ya..the Tmn Wahyu Fish Head Curry. Again, expectations were a bit too high, so kinda disappointed in the end. Same thing as Beggars Chicken. Expensive, not worth the money and travel time.

Food talk eh...hmm...since we're there. There's this nice place in Bdr Puteri. Bumbu Bali. Had Mell's bday there. I think the food is quite okay. Balinese food. Most of the marination had a touch of lemongrass taste in it. With other spices I assume. Portion quite big when you're talking bout those Nasi type of orders. For the ladies menu, well...it's a small small portion. Kinda felt like being ripped off.... :P but then, it's low fat and all that crap lar. As friend stated, food with that spice taste can only last one or 2 trips, and you'll get bored of it.

Another one that I like now is O~Viet. in Sunway. Nice food, nice restaurant...nice drink~!! There's only one cold drink that I like from there....DST5: 3 bean mix. ..or something like that. The hot drink? Drip-Coffee....STRONG AND SIMPLY GOOD. food wise...so far, most of the stuff that I tasted is kinda nice. Again with the taste of the lemongrass, but it's really good food.

Jap food....ZEN. My TOP list of food to eat when I have the money. Can be quite expensive, but food is good, so no other bad comments.Place is nice, quite, ambience is there. Sunway also. Must be a place to try out...Sashimi is fresh...havent tried their sushi. Unagi is not that bad there either.

Fast food wise...I kinda like the KFC BBQ Cheesy meltz...not that bad. McD's beef foldover is also good. Pizzza hut...i like their pasta range...currently looking at the Prawn Olio. only tasted once...need to try it again to really confirm it's nice. :P

Well well...enough of food talk already. Going off....it's another tiring day. It's been a moody day for me...I just want it all to go away, but I guess only that someone can help me with it...sighh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez. Took me a while to figure out what on earth is beggar chicken.

Anonymous said...

Beggar's Chicken. Typo error there. If you don't already know, it's the famous cuisine found in Jugra, Banting.

Anonymous said...

was scorching d place for beggars chicken until I bump into u here ! in a couple of hours some kakis wanna drive to Ijok ( or something )to look 4 this thing.

looks like u r not impressed with it !

just 2 let u know if it is anything like it is supposed to be ( yuks, the name!) then I 'll keep u in the know !

Next time u r stressed , u should go paragliding, in dear Jugra !