Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pure rotten luck

Name: Sony Ericsson W500
Lifetime: 8 months
Case: STOLEN~! @ Gurney Plaza, Penang

What the heck is wrong with the society these days mann....My precious was stolen from me on that particular Saturday where I thought I was lucky enough to catch Click and also buy some stuff for half price~!!~ The world of unfairness..Of course, I am to be blamed for it also coz I wasn't careful enough. This is soooooo sad...................... Penang...some memories MAN....

I'm currently sending over files back to KV, been tired and sleepless the past nite..rushing to finish all. This is like torture....although the up part bout the whole trip to Penang is meeting up with my friends...and GOOD FOOD. I've gained back all the weight I lost the past week. But there's also the down part on the phone thingy...SIGHH...alrite...practically brain dead and not processing alot of things well..better write in another time...

No comments: