Thursday, August 24, 2006

New phone, old line

After the incident 2 weeks ago, I bought over my colleague's phone. Motorola E398. Looks new. Getting used to the Motorola interface. The surround sound from the phone is kinda cool. Still discovering....sigh...makes me think of my lost phone. So many other features that I havent look at yet...

Okay, been busy with work. Slowed down the past few days. Money also still that low...credit card bills unsettled. Ok...been complaining bout lack of money since Day 1, but it's the truth. Eating out with my colleagues during lunch is still that hurting to my pocket. Yesterday was Dragon-i...cost RM25 for each. But it was goooood food...so no complaints. REALLY good xiao long bao~! and also the Shanghai noodles. GOOD GOOD.

Makan session with the Kura-Kura-ians last weekend. Sat was at Gold Leaf, eat dishes with rice. Sun was in Port Klang, eating noodles...mostly spicy stuff, Kok Wai was trying very hard to eat. Hahah...poor thing. Think when the guys ordered they totally forgot bout KW. He ended up with 3 glasses of cincau~! :P The food? Not bad at all. Never explored Klang for food that much...till I met the Kura-Kura-ians. Last weekend, we had this small ceremony in Chiang Wei's place to mark the end of the badminton match that lasted for 2 months. Haha...yea...longer than World Cup... :p Certs were passed out and we had COLD Dominos pizza coz our dear Fatt was late. After that was squash session where Chiang Wei accidentally hit the squash ball to my eye~!!! I'm ok lar...just blueblack. Still got a mark.... hopefully it gets well before my parents return for this weekend.

So that's all for this time...can't believe my friend said blogging is a waste of time...wow...his words, sank in there and then. If you're reading this, I'm ok, I respect other ppl's decisions... :) Lunch ...~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: