Saturday, August 12, 2006

PENANG

Mention Penang and all you can think is: FOOD~! Been here for 5 days already, only ate like normal yesterday. Before that was busy driving around for my scan drive. Being paired with a weak partner is not encouraging plus all the problems with the equipment. WHICH in the end of the day needed another team to help us out. They are here today and WOW, we're here in this deluxe suite. :P Better than those RM80 - RM100 /day hotels.

Yesterday was bad, I kinda reached breaking point. After that, I realised that I'm working with a very united and supportive team. Which is another push for myself to work harder. All I have to learn now is to not stress myself out that easy. Think it's the no-communication with my partner is the one causing the anxiety and insecurity. So crazy man... but one msg from KY(my supervisor)...he said this: "YL, don't think so much, there's not big problems that we cannot solve,take care".

With that said, I cried. I cried for thinking so much, I cried coz I lost confidence, I cried coz i was just plain stupid. But I know how much my teammates support me, so I'm all well and will do better. I just need to stop making mistakes...I SERIOUSLY need to learn that. Actually before the Penang trip, Chow(my previous supervisor) was very helpful in finding a place for me to stay. Gosh, I love my colleagues a lot.

SO, it's getting late. I'm on the 29th floor of Northam Hotel, overlooking the sea. Simply magnificent. I'm gonna spend my weekend here. Kinda last minute decision, but will make an effort to meet up with all my friends. So far met up with ST, CK, Kok Hui, Shaun, Foong Tek, Cheng Mun and Kenneth. Will be meeting up Poh Imm and William. The rest...I'll see how. :) So will sign off frm Penang. It had been a tiring, crazy but most of all, a week of discovery. :D

No comments: