Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ABCDEFG...

What a tiring weekend... Sleepless night on Friday. Still suffering from it. Needed to do some spring cleaning before my parents arrived home. By the time I was done, was already late and they were reaching. In the process of waiting, I managed to watch the EURO matches~! I saw both of it sumore~! First 2 matches of EURO that I actually stay up to watch. :P Wasn't able to catch any sleep till the next day after I sent them off to run some errands and to the airport. They flew to Penang for a wedding dinner. Phew~ I was thinking I could catch my sleep by 3pm..but then my cousin asked whether I was interested in a warehouse sale. So I said, "why not?!"



YEAH..it was Xixili Warehouse Sale. This warehouse was in Kota Damansara.I heard a forumer telling me about it earlier in the week, wasn't paying attention to her at that time. Turns out quite a lot of people actually knows about it. I'm surprised at how people get to know bout warehouse sales. I was at Lewre Stock Clearance at the factory the other day and ppl just swarm the place. So next time, when you're passing a certain factory/warehouse and you see there's an unusual amount of cars parked outside, my advice: park yours too and get down~! :) Might be able to get some cheap stuff!

Yea, check out the crowd where people go crazy grabbing bras and panties. Should've taken the picture when crowd was still massive. This was closer to evening when most of the sizes were already out and people gave up on searching. There isn't a changing room to test it out, so these creative women all crowded the back and all tried on there... (don't think so far off...there was no nudity~!) They wore the bra over their t-shirts to try on the fitting and cup size only...

Only seen a few men inside the merchandise area, while mostly were seated outside waiting for their spouses/gfs/sisters. Well, people were buying in big bulks. Considering this is branded after all and bras going for such low prices...no wonder everyone is going for it as if they're stocking for the winter kinda thing! Okok..I couldn't resist, bought some also la.. Don't think spending 2 hours there and returning empty handed was such a good idea. :P

Saw this girl who was trying out her bras, was curious and dropped some small talk asking her cup size and she said it's an E...and she had trouble looking for a size. I went like "Huh?E?Hard to find size?" Interesting to know eh? From what I could see from the sale, the most available ones are the ones with Es to Gs.. And always in demand were the As and Bs. My observation might be wrong..anyway, it was a good shopping experience with my cousin. Think it's the first time I did intimate apparel shopping with her.



3 comments:

Jian said...

awwww.. intimate shopping, the best shopping a guy could be part of :p and u pretty brave lor, go and ask ppl wat cup, it's like us guys asking another guy, eh u erect dy how short ha? u know wat i mean..

Anonymous said...

wahahahhahahaha...true..

YeeLeng said...

Jian, you guys got EGO issues on how short/long, we girls don't have.. :p