Monday, January 14, 2008

Date to be remembered

13 Jan 2008. I've received good feedback about my student! The feeling? Damn fulfiling. I now love teaching and how my students relate to me. The story is...my student's mom was telling the centre boss about how impressed she is with the progress of her son, which reflects good job and praises about, moi, yours truly :D Her son, according to her, was not that conversive in English before this and she realised the change after he's openly talking to her in English! The boss was saying this is the best feedback to date! Indirectly, I'm interpreting that as a pat on the back for the job well done. Muahaha...felt so good today. My kids made me so happy. The boy showed how much he likes having me as his teacher. The girl volunteered to tell a story.Isn't that amazing? Although still having problem with her sitting down quietly throughout the class. Wow...still feeling the satisfaction till now and i just needed to blog about it!

3 comments:

Jian said...

hwah~! now a teacher too?? hmm.. maybe ur student wil be better if u feed him with a banana a day.. :)

Anonymous said...

wah... i am impressed! sounds great! keep ur good work, ur boss will like u very much and ur pay will be enhanced? haha...

YeeLeng said...

thank you thank you...I am surprised also, both the centre operators were quite happy to hear of that news too. :) About the pay increment there, hmm...not sure la, never demanded high, dunno what to expect also when I took up the job.