Monday, February 04, 2008

Updates..

Well, was suppose to update on the PD trip with my uni friends last January, too lazy to work on the pics, probably backtrack later. If not, just to summarise, it was a wonderful trip to PD. Took a lot of pics, still waiting for those nice portraits if any. Made me feel like getting a SLR too.

Anyway, January was good. Time passes real quick. And I just realised I've been teaching for 5 months...going to the 6th, not sure there's continuation or not.My kids are too good that they have excel and moving on to the advance level. it's just a matter of time, when I get back from CNY hols, might be my last day dy. Sob..sob..no teaching for a while. gonna miss my kids!

And January also marks my new beginning. A new status at work...which is good. On the way to achieve my goals. I hope this year would be a better year in everything!

Of course, CNY is just around the corner, and I have Avril Lavigne playing in the background as I type. Can't seem to find the excitement and anticipation. I wonder where did all go. This time around, would be in Klang. Bought all the stuff needed and let's hope this CNY would be a much interesting one! :) So to all my Chinese friends who is reading this: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New status? As senior dy or tai kar jeh now? hehe..
New beginning for all of us! Happy CNY!!

YeeLeng said...

haha...senior citizen ar? hahaha...