Sunday, January 06, 2008

Dreams and fantasy..

So have you your dreams and fantasy? Have you fulfill them? I've got to know a new friend. We shared an interesting conversation lately telling me how his dreams are like and how he'd work towards that direction...also in the conversation was what he's been through and how he'd overcome the odds and bounced back after hitting rock bottom. It's stories like these that's really inspiring. Not that I want to hit rock bottom la, I do hope I won't need to go through the rough times like he did. The right attitude, strength and determination are just the right keys to success. Okay, determination is always a strong factor...I hope I can find that determination to do some changes in my life.

It's another weekend. Classes had started today. The thought of my "children" had to face exam was getting stressful. The girl didn't really match up to the boy and it's giving me a headache. I just need her to express herself by making sentences that makes sense. Don't care about the grammar, i just need it to make sense. Will try another speaking session soon enough. Story telling probably was too much for them.turns out i'm the one telling it. Hope they did learn something...

This weekend was quite boring la. My dad came back. Another spotcheck session. He didn't nag much this time around, but he did a clean up and threw a lot of my stuff that i need/want. He was in the mood to shop and we went. Me fully sponsor la. :) At least something that I can do for my dad. :) And it's the first time I've shopped with him only. Since doesn't happen that often, I didn't mind if he wanted the RM200+ T-shirt also lar...but he didn't want. Too bad lorr

This time around, shopping was tiring. Maybe coz did not buy anything for myself. Boring weekend ending soon...looking forward.

No comments: