Sunday, October 21, 2007

A rewarding weekend

A big thank you to the new people that started to read my blog. Been a tiring weekend.

Saturday, spent at the Curve. Met up with Mell and PJ. We met for lunch at the German restaurant there. New one I think. MEAT~!! That was all we had. You know, being the ulufied me, it was my first German food dining experience.So I was the one asking around whatever that was served to us. We ordered a starter..something something cold platter. Not bad. Then came our main course, our honey glaze pork knuckles...that was not too bad either. Dessert, was a chocolate brownie with ice-cream... sinful~! Since it was my first time, so I can't really compare where else has better German food.:P Didn't buy anything much except for one book :P Mell had discount voucher for Borders and we bought those 3-for-2 books, and it came out to be about RM18 per book? Which was really cheap~~!Haha..thank you Mell, it's like the cheapest book I bought so far! Then we went for one round of Baskin Robbins.Redeemed voucher for free handpicked pint. Jamoca Almond Fudge...YUM! :) Walked a bit more and we were on our way back.

I don't think I've mentioned about taking up weekend teaching. Well,been doing that every Sunday( except the times I take day off) the past one month plus already. Was quite demotivated the first time that I started the classes. It's getting better. I see my students responding to me...which is a good sign. My class consist of a boy and a girl. Both at the age of 7. I'm still struggling with one learning faster than the other one. Today, I got a surprise when the boy was telling me about his swimming plans after class. Then slowly got him into talking about his hobby. Frankly, I think he should be in a higher level, but will keep him there la, since he's halfway into the course. I'm quite happy that he's trying to communicate. Feels good. :D

Anyway,was a tiring weekend. Thought I'd drop by to my workplace while waiting for dinner that night..ended up working till late. :P So that was my weekend.

No comments: