Thursday, October 18, 2007

Extra Time..and feeling kinda "ulu"

Starting my overtime already after getting back to the wimax project. So I'm here in Sunway College, 2nd nite already. Just that yesterday we went back at about this time. Today we are not leaving till we get something done. Gosh, wonder how long that would take. By tmr we'd all probably look like pandas if we were to be the ones in front of the camera for the video conference.

Hmm...feeling a little old among these younger people. Heck they have this iTalk public phone that you just need to key in the card number and you can talk away.no coins slot~!! Too bad no camera but then, wow, good to see how the good ol' public phone had evolve to. And they have this irritating short video on top of that phone. Shows the convenience of the whole iTalk thingy.Plays on and on...and it's slowly getting to me~!!! I just realised that I'm damn ulufied. Maybe it's been here forever and since we have the bliss of using our mobile phones, we don't really look at public phones these days. Seriously, if you happen to pass by one that doesn't look like the good ol' one you remember those days, feel free to drop me a line/picture.

SO that's about my entry this time. Dinner should be arriving in another 10 minutes? Don't know, but till then, will just surf around.

No comments: