Friday, November 09, 2007

Some old updates

Birthday updates aside, will do that when I have the time next week. Let's just update a bit on other stuff since the last time I blogged.

The few unlucky and moody weeks before birthday. ONE, I had a minor accident the past 3 weeks actually. Driving too fast and near to the vehicle in front at the SMART tag toll plaza. It wasn't even my fault that the barrier came down on my car. The tag for the front car wasn't scanned properly, and mine was the next one...barrier came down on my car instead. Banged on to it and scratched my windscreen a bit. Too shocked to think of what to do next...so I continued my way to work. Probably too into thinking about that, then came incident number TWO,which is I slipped and fell. Landed on my knee on one side. Thank goodness wasn't on a tar road or anything, but it was on Sunway college campus grounds. In one way I should be thankful that the 2 incidents wasn't that serious. The first, it was indeed a minor accident, no major dents or anyone getting hurt. For the second incident, well, besides falling right in front of my colleague, no one else saw it...I think! So embarassment level didn't really escalate till that high after all. Anyway..of course there's lessons to be learnt frm here: Phobia at the toll plazas already, am keeping my distance of at least 5m! And when you're carrying a laptop, don't walk too fast with your sandals, you might not get to control your balance when you slip. Sometimes I do wonder why something bad needs to happen first before it becomes a lesson learnt? hmmm...

Then after that the past few weeks is when we have Murphy's Law over-applied at work. Seriously..didn't have a good start with our new project, still trying to get things sorted out.. up till now. Hope that gets resolved soon...

Headache already, will continue with the updates in the next blog...

No comments: