Friday, August 03, 2007

Took too long of a break..

Whoa..nice to be back and blogging. So it's almost a month..wow. So what happened? Chicken Pox Attack~!! (If anyone out there knows the medical term to this particular condition, do share with me)


Well, finally it happened. Unexpected, unwanted. And it happened a day after I got back from Bangkok. So until today, I still have no idea where I contracted it from. Maybe from someone new I met? No idea...still unexplainable to me. But anyhow, it's been such a boring 2 weeks cooked up at home. I'm back and jumping around in office~! Kinda sad considering the main thing I wanted to do was to get back to work. SERIOUSLY, it gets really boring at home coz you can't possibly go out.No internet also...no shows to watch, no mood to do anything. So I ended up napping during the afternoons. I want to thank everyone who has been REALLY REALLY nice to send your get well greetings. My colleagues, thanks for the fruit+flower basket. Really came as a surprise to me...and I was very touched.Pic as attached....

So moodless since I got back to work. Maybe it's the new office(or it's the 2 weeks break). Yea, I've finally shifted to Shah Alam. Nearer to home...but takes about the same amount of time to get there and the old office...no difference, the only one is the rush hour jam. But 2 years in Sunway...kinda miss it there. The new place, everyone has their own partition but if u wanna talk, u can sit up straight, then you could see eye level, if not, then just stand up la. But since it's a big place, the echoes are really loud if we were to make noise :P But these 2 days is just getting used to la. Next week la..my working mood should be back, I'm still at the stage where I'm exploring on what time I should leave home to get to office in time and get a good parking space. I think the best spot should be in front of the guard house. It's quite scary to walk far...especially by myself. Bangkok highlights in my next blog post. :)

No comments: