Thursday, August 23, 2007

New addition to my cubicle


Isn't it just sooo adorable...

Thot I'd put somethings to make the table look more...personalised :D But these few days when I came to work, kinda realised that someone moved my stuff! Not sure who, so in the meantime..this adorable little fella will be kept in the drawer everyday before I leave. My colleague's water tumbler also can get lost, it's still a mystery~!

Rainy day today but yesterday was kinda nice. Watched the fireworks thingy...found a spot to watch without paying.. :P I know, kiamsiap, but then RM38.50 for entrance wor. Something that I'll only pay once. :P It was great!Team Australia. I think it was more impressive compared to the Malaysian team. Another reason is I was very far when viewing Team Malaysia. No pics, coz I don't have a high end camera to capture it. Hmm...quiet day at work. Getting quite boring... sighh..

No comments: