Monday, May 21, 2007

Updates updates...

Well, nothing really much to write about this time around, just thought of just updating my blog. SO recently there's 2 colleagues looking at new phone; one of them eventually went to get his the past weekend. Dunno how he ended up with an N80. I was checking out mine too...erm...my future phone...that is if I actually like it when I see it. Here...you can see it. Introducing the W660i :



Cool eh? Looks nice in picture, let's hope the real thing looks nice. But that would be sometime before that happens.

So there's this big thing that happened last week. A big tree branch fell off right in front of me and my colleagues. I was still blur when the whole incident happened. I am still blur...coz I was the only one in the car who didn't hear the branch breaking. I just saw it fell. There was a couple of pedestrians who were screaming as they ran off the place. Well..thank GOD for surviving that. Can't imagine what we would turn out to be if we were passing there a little earlier...creepy eh? Things can just happen to you...doesn't matter when or where. Which kinda reminded me of something some trainer taught us during the safety training: "Accidents work 24/7 and knows no holiday"

Let's just say it's been quite an up and down thing since I last blogged. and it's been crazy la...and i'll just need to blog another time coz Nyuet is here. Need to catch up with her.

No comments: