Friday, May 04, 2007

MLM

Haha..everyone knows what's that~! If you're new at it, it's Multi-Level Marketing, where in this business you work hard to find people to work for you who will help you to generate more income. The truth is, it does work. It's like the easiest way to earn a lot in a short duration of time..but the ugly side of it, it turns oneself to a money minded alien till no one dares to go close and the only friends you really have is those that goes to centres to listen to the brain-washing sessions with you.

I'm in it. Not that I'm gonna turn into one of those aliens. Not going for talks or brain washing session, I'm just in to get discounts for the supplements that I'll be taking. It's a 20% off frm the normal price. And my supplements cost a lot~ it's weird how after 2 weeks of non-stop dosage of supplements, you tend to rely on them at times. Plus judy's been on it for the few times that we went out to yumcha... persuasive? oklar... just that I thought if I'd join then she'll get off the talks bout it. Too much of that kinda talk can really ruin a nice yumcha session. Frankly, we don't talk much on any other things, it's just about products and how joining the membership would make me a richer girl. You see, you'll start thinking to yourself, she got it going so well, why can't you? It's the psychological thing that they know how to grab. So what will be my plan after this? Well, as I said earlier, I'm only in as a sleeping member. Probably will start with their products then can evaluate it and introduce to some other ppl...who knows, I might end up an alien too~! Scary, scary thought.... but to my friends who are reading this, no worries, I won't be bugging you all with the products, I'll call you guys up for the sake of meeting and catching up.

It's a free day in office. So I'm just blogging and reading stuff... hoping for an exicting weekend ahead.

No comments: