Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Queues...Long queues....

You see, the one thing I love about hypermarkets are the express lanes. So when I buy less items, I still can get out within 15 minutes. The most horrible thing happened yesterday...THEY CLOSED THE EXPRESS LANE~!!! And surprisingly, there were quite a crowd for a monday night. I had to get the 2 bottles of water coz the water supply at home is just too polluted. It's WHITE~!~! So nvm, I queued. But if anyone in TESCO Klang reading this, PLEASE PLEASE don't ever close the express lane, it's just so inconveinient for ppl like me who only buy less than 10 items~!

There's one weekend when I went to hypermarket to just get some things, and I turned back looking at the amount of people queueing up. Rather go another time to get it. It's just me and queues...I dun like 'em. Not that I encourage ppl to jump queues though. I hate those ppl too, coz they slow down the whole process.So enough rambling for this time la...will blog another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do they close the express lanes when there's a large crowd? No common sense perhaps? :-P

YeeLeng said...

No idea, they don't find the necessity for it to be opened on a weekday night I suppose.