Monday, May 07, 2007

Kena Con~!!

When I got into work today, the only news that was going around was the one about my colleague who got con by a particular travel agency. If you haven't heard, there's news on it in The Star. If you missed it, I've pasted the link below.

Star news reporting on it

How absurd! People saved up for 10 years to go for this once-in-a-lifetime trip and those f*#%i&* just cheat their hard-earned money. SO next time everyone just need to be extra-cautious about all those travel agencies.

On another not so sad note, my weekend was another short one but quite interesting in a way. Learned a couple of things, surprising things~! Got my first wedding invite for this year. The dinner is this weekend! Got my blood test report back. Just didn't like it that Judy got hold of it and already looked through it without my permission. Maybe she thought that I wouldn't get what those in the report would mean, but still...although u work there, u still need my permission to look at my health screening report, rite??? Even if you'd seen it already, still some courtesy to ask again...I don't mind if you'd asked coz I know I wouldn't understand lots of stuff in the report and I would need explanation. STILL...I felt she shouldn't have done it. Besides the me-being-a-bit-irritated-by-her, the report came out to be not that bad. The way she told me over SMS , "eh, your report very good la!" Then she was telling how detox had made the readings look the way they were. Most probably. Just some minor things, I need a jab and I need to exercise more...and erm...still about the weight issue..sigh, am really trying hard to work on that~! My cholestrol level is okay,just that my good ones are lesser than my bad ones. So need to exercise to increase in that. I was surprised considering I've been eating so much meat over the past 25 years~! Till that one-month (2-weeks detox plus 2 more weeks of staying away from meat), i think it was brought down. But still, there's work to be done with myself. Will be my goal for this year lar. Lower down my weight till the ideal one, and increase whatever need to be increased. will go again for next blood test in 6 mnths probably. Considering coming from parents with HBP, my BP is quite good..which is a good sign. Okay..so the healthy thingy will continue la.

SO that's all to ramble about this morning la...Will write another time.

No comments: