Friday, September 02, 2005

Merdeka Day at Port Dickson~

Short holiday trip down to PD the past Merdeka hols. REALLY short considering it's a one night one day trip. Was down there with a bunch of friends and a couple of new friends. Quite a memorable one I guess, since it's the first time I'm there. Forgot to pick up sand for my collection. Nvm..I'm hoping there's a second time.

Met up with Pei Jet and Mellisa's colleagues: Eric, Jonathan and Thomas. Quite a funny bunch. Fully English speaking sessions. Havent had that since sometime already. Oh wait...didn't have that since primary school! Gosh...had been THAT long. Too bad that Jonathan had to suffer a fall on the day that we're leaving. Only had a brief session of crap-talking with the other group of ppl. Ya...enter room, sit a while, play cards, sing bday song for Hoe Kit and Tony, then cut cake, ate it, had wine..then return to my unit and had sumore wine. My face was red and as usual, people thought I was drunk and treat me as one. No matter how many times I told them I was not, no one wanted to believe it. Well, that was enough of alcohol for that time anyway...havent been taking any since months. Not sure my alcohol tolerance will degrade or not. :P

Anyway, quiet day in office, the superiors are not here, guess everyone's taking their own sweet time to get to office. Still hoping I don;t get assigned to somewhere coz would need to work the weekends if I did. Plus, boss is buying dinner tonight, but it'll be me with a bunch of 30 year olds having Italian food~! I wonder how'd that would go. Not sure yet, won't know until team leader arrives. SO that's bout all for now. I don't have any pics to look at the moment. I hope I get to see them.

No comments: