Monday, September 05, 2005

Short weekend~~

Hmm..is this the beginning of my supposedly "busy" schedule? I don't know. Was actually scheduled to be outstation since last week...sites are all down. I'm hoping all of it are still the same today. Heard senior engineers here want to teach us stuff, don't want to miss that. Was working the last Saturday. Can't wait to take time off... haha...then I'll be having a long weekend!!

Anyway, was at dinner with boss last Friday. Was an interesting dinner I would say...Kinda saw the relax side of those senior engineers. Hahahah..and I got to know a lot of stuff also from the outing...muahahaha...will just keep it to myself for the time being. "Dangerous" to share it over the net. The dinner was the followed by after dinner drinks. Just had a couple glasses of beer...and they were surprised that I could drink...hmmm...it was just 5 max glasses. Definitely wasn't drunk...was just red. Boss thot I couldn't take it dy...I was okay..only started to feel a bit of dizziness, after a round of talk and rest, then I could actually go on..if I wanted to..but chose not... :P Can't drive dy, had to ask my colleague to send me home after that.

And after that was a working Saturday....tiring...short Sunday. Met up with Mun Leng and Jacqueline...just had my usual whining bout how crappy life is at the moment. And I'm hearing ppl getting hooked up already and still I'm single. Well..should just keep to the part that I establish my career and wait and see what happens when I turn 30. And Jacqueline is afraid of turning old already...OH DEAR, we're still 20 something, need we think that far just yet?? I don't know. So that's bout it, work work~~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting stuff, keep up the good work.

My website is about obesity.
It covers alot of obesity related information.

Have a look when you have a few moments to spare :¬)