Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday blues

You know, once you drag yourself out of bed and prepare for another Monday morning, there's always this stronger force that lures you back to bed...guess most of you are nodding your heads already. Well, it's another day at work. Was assigned with something that I thought wasn't that much an assignment at all, but then, just something to keep us occupy I guess...and I have plenty of time to get that small assignment done, so taking some time off to make a blog entry. :)

So...the past weekend was great, didn't do much of anything. The highlight of the weekend was probably the Saturday night where I met up with my coursemates over dinner in Kuchai Lama. It just makes me wonder what'll happen once all of us graduate in less than a year!! I've not been seeing some of them over the past month and a half, didn't have enough time to chat with everyone. Same thing with the gathering the last Tuesday...and last Saturday...and still missing out on gatherings with my hometown friends. Looking forward to that lar. :)

Hmm..looks like already half the day gone...can't wait for lunch! i think there'll be another entry later in the evening.

No comments: