Thursday, October 28, 2004

Boredom ruleeessss!!

Oh dear...another work-less day. Thought I'd make an entry into my blogspot. So this is the 7th week. There's another 6 more to go for me. Went for squash last night, interesting to see the pros play..they have really cool strokes, which I don't think I can ever learn up lar. Just go there and simply hit.

I was watching this Chinese drama that has this storyline of the cop who can communicate with his dad 20 years back using the first generation portable phones and they can solve crimes, which so happens to have connections traced 20 years back!( how predictable can it get, eh? :P ) . It reminds me of Frequency, the story where the son can talk to his dad through the old radio. Anyway, if you had a chance to communicate with someone 20 years back, would you attempt to change the future? I think human nature pretty much has the greed element, and mostly would go for the fame and fortune. Wouldn't deny that it had never crossed my mind either...but my answer to the question is no. I think the things that were changed back then might create havoc in the future life and although currently not happy with certain things..I'll pull through. Once you had a good cry out over it, it'll all be well. :)

*yawn... oh no...I'm dozing off already ... sigh...meeting soon...

No comments: