Friday, October 22, 2004

Boring day at work!!

The fact that I can submit blogs to the site 2 times a day, just shows how free I am and there's like nothing much to do here. Rainy day today, freezzziinnnggg cold in the office. Mind can't really think straight also. From morning till now, it's just new Chinese MP3s and hey..I'll just put up what I think about them :

Jeff Chang - 4/5
Comments: Definitely a long awaited album, perhaps he had left his fans craving for his songs and this is a good comeback, to me personally. Kinda miss hearing his "girlish" voice :D

Leo Koo - 3/5
Comments: Well, I do like a couple of songs from this album, just that not a fan of the rest. SO, too bad then :P

Ah Du - 3/5
Comments: Very much the Ah Du I've heard for the first time around. Probably a better one i guess.

So that's all I could listen to...can't help it, I had to loop a couple of songs of Jeff. :P


and perhaps can share some recipes that I found on the net :
Today's menu : Cold Spaghetti Noodle Salad

Ingredients

· 250g spaghetti(A) Dressing:
· 4 tbsp mayonnaise
· 1 tbsp fish sauce
· 1/4 tsp salt
· 1/2 tsp sugar or to taste(B) Condiments:
· 75g prawns, parboiled and halved
· 75g chicken breast meat, parboiled and shredded
· 75g canned tuna, flaked
· 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
· 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
· 1/2 tbsp chopped red chillies
· 1/2 tbsp chopped cili padiGarnishing:
· Toasted sesame seeds
· Shallot crisps

Method

Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions until al dente. Remove and add 1 tbsp margarine, 1/2 tsp ground black pepper and a dash of sesame oil. Toss well to blend.Put the noodles into a mixing bowl and add in ingredients (A) and (B). Toss well to combine. Dish out and serve with a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds and shallot crisps.

No comments: