Sunday, March 25, 2012

2012

Have not been with the blog for a while. The last update was 1 year + ago!

Anyway, 2012 started with many many bangs! It's been an amazing journey since Jan 1st! This year's theme is THE YEAR OF CHANGE. It's never too late to change or to start all over. Just need to have that believe that you can do it!

Few things lined up for the year..and years ahead :D. Furthering my studies this year. Started my BA in Pyschology with WOU. Doing my first semester... 2 assignments down and 1 more assignment and final exam to go. This is going to be a fun fun ride! Learning has always been fun, just that I've never really looked into it that way when I was doing it full time. I wanted to learn more about NLP..and that is a bit disrupted. Will try my best to get back to practice session with them.  Learning about Hypnosis is just mind blowing! :) Need to find time to pick up the course.

Started a relationship in February. We're doing okay. And the best part is he's helping me out with my weight management program. I've just started that for 2 weeks. And it;s a 30kg final target to reach! I'm at 4kg. The first month is a weight loss competition. Aiming for that first prize of RM1000. Hoping I'll get it. Competition ends on the 7th! 2 more weeks to my final weigh in. :) Looking for further opportunities in Herbalife to achieve what I want to do.

Teaching has been amazing!! Started teaching this year. My gosh, my kids are so adorable! I somehow think it was a better session last week. Some of the teaching actually kicked in! Amazing! Feels great! More to come for the coming weeks before start of Jinjang centre. :) I like the part where I manage to keep 2 troubled kids in my class, with them telling their parents that they like me. :P Yea, it'll be challenge to get through to them.

Gosh..3 months down and so much is already happening! Looking forward for more! 2012 is going to be a real blast!

No comments: