Monday, July 21, 2008

Quickie...

Not what you're thinking...i'm just logging in for a short posting. Life's been pretty hectic since I got back to my HQ. Lots of things to do..and not do.. :p Spending lesser time with the forum, internet too...where did my time go?? Getting some action back....**again..not what you thinking~!!** Back to the courts with badminton again. Hope can last for long time...haven't been playing for months! I think I'm missing on a lot of things, hopefully can find time to catch up on all that I've been missing... it's a weird feeling, suddenly just feeling a void ... what's wrong? hmmm....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u felt the void....thats y .. :P

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha.....if I omit here and there and add here and there then...difinately we get a here and there meaning.......if you know what i mean.....hey about the void....don't think too much about it...void becomes less of a void if we pay less attention to the void and more to other things.... take care stay cool...

YeeLeng said...

thank you for the words of encouragement... already taken my mind off the void, and started to filling up the gaps...